As Z/S "Baļļas" products and services are being offered to purchase via Z/S "Baļļas" online store www.medusballa.lv, in accordance to Article 10 of the Consumer Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia, a Distance Agreement contract must be concluded, when the buyer places an order.
This Distance Agreement (hereinafter - the Agreement) is concluded between the owner of the online store www.medusballa.lv - ZS “Baļļas”, registration no. 46101008197, legal address: “Baļļas”, Turlava parish, Kuldiga county, LV - 3329, (hereinafter - the Seller)- and the Buyer who places an order and makes a purchase on www.medusballa.lv. The agreement applies to all orders and purchases made on www.medusballa.lv.
2. By placing an order, the Buyer confirms that he has read this Agreement and the terms contained therein, is aware of them, understands them and fully agrees with them.
3. The Seller has the right to restrict the services of www.medusballa.lv online store without notice, if the Seller believes that the Buyer may violate or violate the provisions of the Agreement, try to harm the Seller, the operation or security of the Internet trade site or third parties.
4. All prices of goods are indicated including tax value of 12% and 21%. The cost of the goods delivery service is not included in the indicated price of the goods.
5. Payment for the ordered product and the selected delivery service can be done in the following ways:
5.1 Using a bank transfer, after receiving the prepayment invoice;
5.2 With cash or with a payment card at the time of receipt of the goods at Seller's store “Baļļas - medus un bišu lietas” in Kuldīga, Liepājas Street 24;
5.3 At the time of placing the order with Visa / MasterCard or Swedbank, Citadele, SEB banka and Luminor banka internet banks. Card and Banklink payments are processed by Paysera LT UAB from _________ (date).
6. The seller offers to choose one of four ways of receiving the product:
6.1 Free of charge - the ordered product is receipt at the Seller's store “Baļļas - medus un bišu lietas” in Kuldīga, Liepājas Street 24;
6.2 Free of charge - in one of the Seller's sales points in Riga, by prior agreement on the time and place of delivery-receipt of the goods;
6.3 Omniva parcel terminals https://www.omniva.lv/privats/adreses
6.4 The courier service company delivers the ordered product to the address specified by the Buyer.
7. If the Buyer has chosen to receipt the goods in the store in Kuldiga, it must be receipt within 3 (three) working days from the moment when the Seller has confirmed that the order is prepared for receipt. The product will be no longer no longer reserved.
8. The buyer is obliged to ensure that the person who specified the order as well as the delivery time and address can be found in the given address at the time of delivery, is able to present an identification document to the courier, accept the goods without delay, signs the bill of lading, and makes notes on the bill of lading if requested.
9. If the Buyer has not ensured the provisions of paragraph 8., the Seller shall not be liable for any losses of the Buyer, while the Buyer shall cover the costs and losses incurred by the Seller with the delivery or return of the goods. The Seller is entitled to deduct expenses and losses from the amount paid by the Buyer, if the Buyer has not accepted the product or due to circumstances beyond the control of the Seller it has not been issued to the Buyer and it has been returned to the Seller.
The Buyer has the right to return the Product within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the moment of receipt of the Product by sending a letter of withdrawal to the Seller. The Seller shall send the withdrawal letter form to the Buyer by e-mail upon the Buyer's request.
The Law on Consumer Protection of the Republic of Latvia (CPC) and the regulatory Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 255 "Regulations on Distance Agreement" (Cabinet Regulation No. 255) provides following conditions:
- The Buyer has the right to terminate the Distance Agreement contract within 14 calendar days and return the product to the seller.
- In the case of return, the consumer is responsible for maintaining the quality of the purchased Product during the period of withdrawal process. It is recommend to keep the original packaging of the product, so that when the Distance Agreement contact is terminated and the goods must be returned to the seller, the product would not be damaged.
- The seller has the right to charge or refuse refund, if the returned product is defected, incomplete or otherwise lost its original appearance.
- The Buyer is obliged to return the goods to the Seller within 7 (seven) days after sending the withdrawal letter.
- A full refund (delivery costs not included), must be processed within 30 (thirty) days after the Seller has received the returned product.
- If the Buyer returns the product to the Seller by writing a withdrawal letter and termination Distance Agreement, the delivery fee, paid by the Buyer, will not be refunded.
- The costs of returning the product, except in cases when the product does not correspond to the ordered, shall be borne by the Buyer.
- Complaints received regarding the quality of goods shall be resolved in accordance with the norms of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia (PTAL), in accordance with the regulatory regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 631. “Procedures for Applying for and Examining a Consumer's Claim for a Goods or Services Not Conforming to the Provisions of the Contract” (Cabinet Regulation No. 631). PTAL norms do not apply in cases when the product is purchased by legal entities.