Privacy and Cookies Policy
Here you will learn about the privacy practices and principles of personal data processing in connection with Z/S "Baļļas", registration no. 46101008197, legal address: “Baļļas”, Turlava parish, Kuldiga county, LV-3329 website www.medusballa.lv. To contact us about data processing issues, please write an e-mail to [email protected]
- By entering the necessary information when placing an order, the Buyer confirms that he/she/it has read and agrees that the provided that is used:
- for Seller to accept the Buyer's order and deliver goods in accordance to the requirements of regulatory enactments;
- to send notifications related to the Buyer's order via e-mail;
- to select, store, systematize and use all the information and data that have been directly or indirectly provided by the Buyer while using Sellers online store.
- only by the Seller and its partners with whom the Seller cooperates in order to administrate and deliver the Buyer's order.
- The Seller confirms that the Buyer's personal data will not be shared with third parties, except in cases specified in the legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
- The Seller uses various technical and organizational security measures to protect the Buyer's personal data. The buyer's personal data is available to a limited number of people, only authorized persons.
- The Seller shall keep the Buyers personal data for as long as they are valid for the purpose of their submission or as permitted or determined by the requirements of regulatory enactments.
Your rights regarding your personal data
If you are a data subject under the EU GTC (for example, you are an EU citizen and provide us with your personal data), you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right of access information. You have the right to receive information about why and how your personal data is processed. You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data in our widely used electronic format free of charge.
- Right to correct. You have the right to have inaccurate or incomplete personal data corrected or supplemented without undue delay.
- The right to get "forgotten". You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data and to have your personal data deleted without undue delay as soon as the data are no longer necessary to provide the services you have requested and to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Right to restrict processing. You have the right to obtain a restriction on the processing of your personal data: if you object to it and we have no legitimate reason to continue processing; if you dispute the accuracy of the data; if the processing is unlawful; if you request legal action.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of data at any time, unless it is necessary for a task in the public interest or there is an indisputable legal basis for the processing.
- For more information, visit the EU Data Protection Website.
Cookies help to provide, improve and protect the services of Z/S "Baļļas", providing more suitable offers for the customer's needs, as well as a more convenient and safer user experience.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or other device you use (such as a mobile phone) when you visit a website. A text file contains information that is used to improve the user experience of a particular website.
What cookies are used by www.medusballa.lv and what are the purposes of their use?
Several types of cookies are used. They differ in their intended use and shelf life. Over time, cookies may be updated and adapted to improve the quality of service, but the general purposes are:
- User authentication - provides user authentication and more secure use of the website.
- Provision and maintenance of services - cookies that functionally support the provision of services of "Baļļas".
- Website security and service integrity - Cookies that help build services to create the best customer experience.
- Usage statistics and analysis - provides information on how often the websites of “Baļļas” are used; by what social groups; what search tools are used. Cookie statistics can also be obtained from the websites of cooperation partners (Google, Facebook, etc.).
- Offering services and customer needs analysis - cookies, which ensure to deliver the best offers to meet the customer's needs. Third party cookie information may be used on the websites of "Baļļas". The most relevant offers can also be displayed to the user while using our parter internet sites.
If you do not want cookies to be used on the devices you use, you can change your browser's security settings. Note that changes to security settings must be made on a browser-by-browser basis, and the setting methods used may vary. However, without confirming the session cookies in "Baļļas" website, you will not be able to fully use the internet services offered by "Baļļas" online store.
Where can I get more information?